|Home||» Products||» Voltage Stabilizer||» Static Voltage Stabilizer|
Static Voltage Stabilizer
Due to the dedicated efforts of our incomparable and expert team, we are able to manufacture, supply, trade and distribute Static Voltage Stabilizer. Owing to its attributes such as longer service life and excellent functionality, the provided voltage is widely demanded. Manufactured as per the electrical industry laid standards, the provided stabilizer is utilized to maintain a constant voltage level. Also, this static voltage stabilizer is accessible in diverse technical specifications as per the specific requirements of the customers.
- Easy to operate
- Power efficient
- Optimal performance
- Smooth operation
The static stabilizer offers a reasonable improvement on slow servo controlled stabilizer as well as other static tap changing stabilizers. This technology does not cause di/dt problems as it does not switch the power path. The basic topology is with buck-boost transformer with high primary to secondary ratio for voltage correction of ÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ± 25%. The control voltage is imposed on the primary of this buck-boost transformer. The voltage regulation with help of buck and boost topology is achieved electronically without the step changes in voltage that occur when the system regulates. This task is accomplished through a feedback and a control system implemented by using a microcontroller.
The system uses IGBTs as power switches. Direct AC-AC converter circuit improve the overall system response and fast voltage correction. No storage capacitor increase life of the system. 20Khz PWM control operation using high end dsPIC controller to achieve correction time of 1 to 1.5 cycle. Excellent performance in voltage sensitive application.
What is Requirement of voltage regulator?
We donÃÆÃÂ¢ÃÂ¢Ã¢â¬Å¡ÃÂ¬ÃÂ¢Ã¢â¬Å¾ÃÂ¢t have any control over Input voltage source or transient/fluctuation generated by other load connected on the same grid. Electronics equipment are not designed for the wide input voltage range and in case of beyond specified input under and over voltage causes
What is Static Voltage Regulator?
- Major conventional voltage regulators are working on motor moving part or mechanical tap changing relay principle
- Static Voltage Regulator is working on IGBT based PWM Control technique
- At the primary of buck-boost transformer delta Voltage is added and subtracted by IGBT based AC - AC converter to regulate output voltage
- Rating of the AC-AC convert is 1/4 (as per input voltage range) of the rated power
What are the advantages of Static Voltage Regulator?
- Compact in the size compare to conventional regulator
- Very fast correction speed of 20Khz
- Very fast correction time of 20-30ms as compare to conventional regulator (200 - 5000ms)
- Excellent voltage regulation of /- 1%
- Auto bypass
- No moving parts so no wear and tear and high reliability No maintenance
- Silent operation
- Excellent load protection capabilities to ensure load life
Other Information :
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit)
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
- Port of Dispatch: transport
- Delivery Time: 1 week
- Packaging Details: Wooden